Custom Croissant Plush
$285.00 / Sold Out
Yay, custom croissants!
Here's your chance to have your very own plush croissant, and you can tell me how you'd like it to look!
Will your croissant be an explorer, a baker, a delivery person, a teacher - or a portrait of a beloved friend?
Each croissant will measure about 25 cm tall, and will have armature wire in the limbs for bendiness and posing possibilities.
It will come packaged in a nice gift box :)
There are only 5 custom spaces available, so get in quick if you're keen.
Please read the below information on the process of ordering your custom croissant!
Here's how it works:
- Place an order for your custom croissant here, leaving details of your desired clothing, colours, styles and accessories in the comments box when checking out.
- I will get back to you (via email, within 2-3 business days) with a sketch of your custom croissant for approval.
- I will complete your croissant within 2 weeks of approval of the sketch. All croissants will be sent with tracking/signature on delivery.
Here's some notes (please read these carefully before going ahead with your order!)
- Any additional items (such as little dogs, extra luggage or detailed embroidery work) will incur an extra cost.
- The final plush will measure approximately 25cm tall
- The end product will comprise of wool felt, vintage and new fabrics, armature wire and non allergenic polyester stuffing. Please note that the felted head must comprise of wool, so this item cannot be made vegan - I'm sorry! :/
- No changes can be made to the general character design of the croissant's head.
- Once you have approved the sketch, no further changes or amendments can be made.
- Please tolerate a certain wonkiness of character in the final product - it's my thing!
- The plush are all completely handmade and felted by me, so no two can ever be the same. Please keep this in mind if requesting an imitation of a past work.
- These plush are definitely not for play, and not suitable for small children (as they may contain small parts). Please treat the piece as an artwork/sculpture and not as a toy. The piece will come with care instructions :)